Charmed Community
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Alyssa - Bericht/Interview by usmagazin.com

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Mrs. Halliwell
Erschaffer des Universums
Erschaffer des Universums
Mrs. Halliwell

Anzahl der Beiträge : 212

Alyssa - Bericht/Interview by usmagazin.com Empty
BeitragThema: Alyssa - Bericht/Interview by usmagazin.com   Alyssa - Bericht/Interview by usmagazin.com EmptyDi Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

It's been a month since Alyssa Milano wed Hollywood agent David Bugliari, and so far, married life is "blissful," she tells Usmagazine.com.

Still, she admits that life as a newlywed hasn't changed their relationship.

"It doesn't really feel any different yet," the actress told Us at a Family Guy pre-Emmy party in Hollywood Friday. "I think kids would probably change the dynamics, but for right now, not too much has changed. Which is good."

Although she jokes that her "mom has been on my case since I was 24" to start a family, she and Bugliari aren't making any decisions just yet.

"I don't think we are going to plan it," she tells Us. "I think we are just going to go with the flow. So we'll see what happens. But I am [getting older]. Gotta get on it!"

One thing that the couple -- who tied the knot at his family's New Jersey estate on Aug. 15 -- does plan are date nights.

"We try to plan an out-of-the-house date at least once a week," she says. "Dinner, movie, plays, baseball games. Whatever. Just try to be together and turn off the cell phones."

One thing she misses now that she's a married woman?

"I actually really miss the wedding planning!" the star, who added that saying her vows was her favorite part of their wedding, tells Us. "I loved it... I went into it with a total, complete vision and I had fun trying to make that come to life.

Quelle: usmagazin.com
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.charm-ed.net / www.fabulous-tisdale.com

Alyssa - Bericht/Interview by usmagazin.com
Seite 1 von 1