Charmed Community
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Alyssa.com - "Happy New Year" - Blog

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Mrs. Halliwell
Erschaffer des Universums
Erschaffer des Universums
Mrs. Halliwell

Anzahl der Beiträge : 212

Alyssa.com - "Happy New Year" - Blog Empty
BeitragThema: Alyssa.com - "Happy New Year" - Blog   Alyssa.com - "Happy New Year" - Blog EmptyMo Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I hope that twenty-ten brings you all you could ever want. 2009 was a very special year for me. It was a year filled with love, friendship, laughter, and inspiration.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for making my Birthday charity: water campaign such a huge success. Together, and in just 22 days, we raised $92, 568, bringing safe drinking water to 4,628 people, 928 families, and 19 communities!
Words cannot express how overwhelmed I am by this achievement. Please just know that my heart is smiling as I write this.
When I started this campaign my original goal was to raise $25,000. Through your generosity and compassion we crushed that goal. And while this achievement is so very appreciated and fills me with pride, there is still much work yet to be done to ensure that people in developing nations, have the opportunity to live healthy, productive lives with access to safe drinking water.
My hope is that our achievement doesn’t stop here. My hope is that you will be inspired to start your own charity: water campaign. You can give up your Birthday. You can run a marathon. You can give up a Holiday. Or… you can start a campaign… just because.
One person can affect the lives of many.
Thank you, my twitter warriors that tenaciously spread the word. Thank you, all the anonymous donors. And thank you:
Scott Harrison
Sanjay Rawal
Jack Dorsey
Kelly Stables-Patino
Nathan Fillion
Joel Feigenbaum
Chad Durbin
Hilary Gan
Dan Bucatinsky
Peter Cashmore
Kelly Kall

..und weitere.